this week has been absolute madness in my workspace - with all amazing projects - but madness nonetheless. i'm learning the importance + necessity of scheduling out projects + creating a home/work balance. i love grace bonney's [design*sponge] podcast about being self-employed + juggling those very things [read it here].
anyways, yay! it's friday + what better way to celebrate than answer a fun questionnaire that carrie [cue the confetti] tagged me in. i seriously love these! haha... i remember sitting in an office cubicle, getting so excited when something like this came my way... oh the days of the cubicle...
- post the rules
- answer 11 questions the tagger posted to you
- create 11 questions to ask people [i'm writing 9 because 2 of them are sort of two-part]
- tag 11 people [yeah, i'm tagging 8... so i guess i'm not really following the rules]
- let them know you've tagged them
1. How do you take your coffee?
i drink lattes or straight up green tea. i live on the edge.
2. What's the last book you read?
miracles by c.s. lewis
3. Who inspires you?
i have a lot of inspiring friends, + the common thread is their passion for life.
4. What is your favorite online store?
5. If time travel existed, when would you visit?
paris in the 1920s
6. What is a food you couldn't live without?
7. What is your favorite color to decorate with?
black + white
8. What is your favorite season and why?
yikes, that's tough... fall + winter are tied - baking, christmas music, rosy cheeks, wool coats...
9. What party trend are you liking right now?
the minimalistic, natural vibe
10. Your top 2 must read blogs?
design*sponge + kinfolk
11. Someone gives you one hundred dollars, how do you spend it?
hmm i'd probably spend it on art supplies, books, shoes + coffee. i would stretch that as far as i could!
montana's city girl
typologie & co.
sara lucero photographer
we go to & fro
vintage whites market
mark brooke photographers
1. what movie best describes your life?
2. if you could have coffee with one of the beatles, who would it be?
3. books: fiction or non-fiction?
4. what's your favorite meal of the day + why?
5. favorite place of retreat?
6. rain or shine?
7. what's your go-to record?
8. favorite tv show, past or present, go!
9. what's your favorite era + why?
if anyone else wants to participate, i'd love to read your answers! just post in the comments! :)
have a great weekend everyone!